QUICK LINKS:
Be sure to read the Introduction to this blog!
If you're looking for a spa buddy, this is where to do it.
If you're just looking for reviews, they're here.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Public Service Announcement

I just found out about it as the month is coming to an end, but April is STD Awareness Month. 

A couple of months ago I got an email from someone who claimed he caught an STD from a spa. I don't know how he knew he caught it there, but if you're messing around with other guys there, you could be catching an STD, or spreading one, and not even know it. 

Seriously, people, if you're fooling around at all at the spas, or even if you're sexually active at all, get tested regularly. I usually go to the LA Gay and Lesbian Center in Hollywood. It's free and you don't need an appointment. Some of the counselors there are really cute, too. 

1 comment:

  1. For someone who is really naive ... how risky is it to give bj or receive it ?
    Strangers would just come up and say "suck my c..." and I would be surprised with their request although I'm sure other people reading this might say "go for it" dude.

    ReplyDelete