QUICK LINKS:
Be sure to read the Introduction to this blog!
If you're looking for a spa buddy, this is where to do it.
If you're just looking for reviews, they're here.

Monday, December 16, 2013

The Guys Spa Awards!

So I get emails and comments of people asking "What is the best spa?" And my answer is always "it depends on what you're looking for!" But now's your chance to provide some feedback.

I'm making a poll where you can vote in ten different categories: Best Korean Spa restaurant, Best Korean Spa body scrub, Best Korean Spa massage, Most relaxing spa, Cruisiest spa, Best eye candy, Best overall spa, Best spa in Orange County, Worst spa, and Best spa value  

Please only vote once! And if you honestly don't have an opinion on a category, go ahead and leave it blank.

This is my first time using Google Docs to make a form, so I hope it works...

 Click HERE for your ballot.

I'll leave the voting open for a couple of weeks.

4 comments:

  1. You seem to have forgotten "Most Annoying Clientel". My vote goes to the shorts wearing/ non-showering/ loud talking Russians & Armenians!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see a spa for just totally shaved or trimmed, non-hairy guys :)

    ReplyDelete