QUICK LINKS:
Be sure to read the Introduction to this blog!
If you're looking for a spa buddy, this is where to do it.
If you're just looking for reviews, they're here.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Body Scrub

Went to a spa after work last night and decided to get a body scrub. It was the first time I'd gotten a scrub at this particular spa, and the scrubber was actually not bad looking.

I noticed that, during the scrub, when he'd be lifting my arm to scrub wherever, my hand would usually come to rest against his body or legs. And when my arms were down, I (intentionally) would let my hands spill over the side of the table, and the scrubber would often brush his legs and shorts against my hands.

Honestly, it was a turn on. Because I couldn't really see what he was up to, I'm not sure what was brushing against my hand a lot of times. But my imagination was making me think that he was rubbing his crotch on me. And that made me start to get hard.

Fortunately I didn't get totally hard. But it was hard enough that I'm sure he noticed. Anyway I have no idea if it was intentional on his part, but I liked it anyway. maybe he was just fishing for a good tip. :-)

Otherwise it was a really good body scrub.

I've noticed (at Century Spa, mostly) other guys getting hard during their scrub. I was at Century a couple of weeks ago and there was this super hot guy getting scrubbed on the table, his huge hard cock out there for all to see (at least, for everyone in the scrub area to see). Still, last night was the first time I've had an issue with that... I'm usually able to suppress it.

22 comments:

  1. which one was this at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which spa did you get scrub, iwant one too, email me at elpasotexx@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Let me know also I am new to korean spas and I would like to try a body scrub ...BTW I love your blog. Email me at
      cal_tony_2005@yahoo.com

      Delete
    3. Where did you get the scrub I was thinking about going this friday!
      jedi_g_ron@yahop.com

      Delete
  2. How much are you supposed to tip? Never gotten a scrub before, think I'll try it at Century soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, it depends. I usually tip five bucks or so. I have no idea if that's the "proper" amount though.

      Delete
    2. Usually 15-20% is typical. But I'm sure plenty of people round to the nearest $5 or so.

      Delete
  3. Has anyone had a body scrub where the scrubber is totally nude with you as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No... I've never seen that anywhere.

      Delete
    2. Had a body scrub in Korea at the Dragon Hill Spa in Seoul two weeks ago, and my scrubber was totally nude as well. However, it isn't normal at all, I think I got him as he was preparing to leave and had stripped naked to clean up. He didn't bother putting his shorts back on for me. He also was a little more aggressive than the usual scrub, and did touch my balls with his cloth a few times. When I was on my front and he was in front of me, I started getting hard, with his dick just inches in front of me :)) Luckily my arousal subsided when I had to turn over.....

      Delete
  4. I really LOVE it when things are kind of up in the air like that and you can't quite tell whether or not the scrubber (or sometimes the masseur) is giving you a little extra attention for erotic purposes. A good "tease" can be amazingly hot, and I've had a scrub or two from guys that definitely knew how to tease with body contact, without really crossing the line. If the guy is too up front about making it sexual, it's just not as exciting.

    No scrubbers at any spa in town will work nude. I think this is actually a law on the books, from the L.A. county health department. It's interesting, though, that at Lion's Spa and other places, the scrubber will get naked immediately after the body scrub is done to clean up.

    Recently I found out there's a place on Cahuenga that does massage plus full body scrubs in private rooms, with some of the massage workers being male. Can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm headed to LA tomorrow (Sunday) and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on when the best time to go to Century on a Sunday is?

    ReplyDelete
  6. On my way to CJ now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just wondering if you guys know any good Body/Scrub/Massage guys at a Korean spa?
    Looking for the right masseur that has that "special touch" exsspecially during the body scrub service.
    Any information of Grand spa, Century spa, Lions spa, Wilshire spa and Wii spa or any others is welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had fun with one body scrubber, and one male massage therapist, at two different spas in town. I wasn't expecting or requesting anything extra when they were working on me. Both of them made it known in a very subtle way that they were interested and willing. Out of respect for their privacy I won't name the spas or the guys. Pretty much anyone can read this blog, after all, and I don't want anyone to be fired on my account. Just thought others might want to know such things do happen on rare occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was at CJ's in Northridge a few weeks ago...was nude by their TV room and the masseur came over and asked if I might be interested in a massage ... said i wasn't sure and he came over and started to massage my neck ... felt really good and i started to get hard, which he noticed ... I'm not shy ... he was quite friendly ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. which places? 1573936@gmail.com
    thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've gotten scrubs at 2 spas before. I think they were good but they were done well before the supposed amount of time...about 15 minutes each. Not looking to get anyone fired so don't want to mention names. Has anyone else had that experience? Are there good places I should try?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always liked the scrub at Century the best. The guys know what they're doing, and they give you a quick massage at the end.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the tip. Will definitely put that on my list.

      Delete