QUICK LINKS:
Be sure to read the Introduction to this blog!
If you're looking for a spa buddy, this is where to do it.
If you're just looking for reviews, they're here.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Years Day Recovery at Century Spa!

UPDATE: I'm here. Key #63.

Hey guys... I'm sure you'll all be partying on New Year's Eve, but why don't we have a meet up for New Years Day at Century Spa? Sweat out all the booze you drank the night before, or otherwise just relax one last time before having to go back to work on Wednesday.

I'll probably get there sometime around 12:00pm or 1:00pm. (Or later, if I don't wake up early enough! Haha) As always, I wear a black digital watch, and I'll wear my locker key on my left ankle. I'll try to post my locker key number here when I arrive.

Please post if you think you'll be there. And if you see me there, please say hi!

8 comments:

  1. Great idea. I hope to get there around 2 pm or so.
    Black and silver "Anything Goes" pinky ring but only there for the scenery and soaking. 6' 2" 243 white guy 50, brown buzz and brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arrived at 2 pm and had to park in the basement garage for the first time ever. Huge garage with elevator up to the lobby. Busy New Years Day crowd. Very diverse mix of guys. Met our blogger when he recognized my black and silver ring when I was soaking in the big jacuzzi. Chatted about various K Spas and learned we like a lot of the same guys in the crowd. Nice way to soak out the holiday fun and enjoy some scenery before heading back to work. Thank you all a lot. Happy Nude Year!

      Delete
  2. I might be there.

    -UCLA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there in about 20. Look for a mixed race boy with a green wristband. I'm down for some fun. New to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great meeting you! Hope to see you again! ;-)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I think I'll be back today again!

      Delete
  4. Thinking about hitting up Grand Spa tomorrow after work. Worth it? Anyone else going to be steaming and soaking?

    ReplyDelete