QUICK LINKS:
Be sure to read the Introduction to this blog!
If you're looking for a spa buddy, this is where to do it.
If you're just looking for reviews, they're here.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Shoutout!

My original inspiration for starting this blog was my accidentally stumbling upon a similar blog covering the many day spas of Las Vegas. The blog is here: http://mensspaguide.blogspot.com. Worth checking out if you're headed to Vegas. And despite the similarity in URLs, I came up with mine before realizing the similarity to the Vegas blog's.... it was completely random, honest!

I like visiting a spa at least a couple of times before typing out a review, but I'm hosting an out-of-town guest for the next week, so I won't be able to visit any spas again for a few days. I do have one spa in mind that I may type up a review for (mostly because I don't intend to visit it a second time... you'll have to wait for the review to understand why!) but I might be kind of busy, so you'll have to live with what I've typed up so far.

And, is anyone reading this? I'd appreciate a comment or two!

5 comments:

  1. Yep, I'm reading! I've been to 7 of the Korean spas in L.A., plus Imperial in Fullerton...looking forward to reading about your experiences. I haven't been to Crystal, so your review was helpful. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've been meaning to check out Imperial sometime... it's just a pain in the ass to get there from where I am.

      Delete
  2. This is awesome thanks for all your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I'm enjoying your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rarely comment but I do enjoy reading your reviews and insight. To be honest though, I've been really disappointed in all the racial discord that I often see in the comments. It just brings me down. A spa, and all things pertaining, including your blog, should be about relaxation and enjoyment. Otherwise, what's the point? Come on guys, play nicely.

    ReplyDelete